The Shift. The Tribe. The Movement.
What you'll get...
14-DAY FREE TRIAL
3-STEPS TO DISCOVERING YOUR TRUTH
Birth your true identity of a powerful spiritual being. Restore your true nature by releasing your limited beliefs within your subconscious mind during traumatic incidences.
Birth your unique truth and your deepest passions. Release your upsets, failed expectation, guilt, and fears. Get clarity on your values and commitments. Focus on what matters to you.
Birth your purpose and calling. Turn your suffering into triumph and create the legacy you want to leave in this lifetime. You have a unique gift and message to bring to the world.
We come together to know the truth, live on spiritual principle, and align with Universal Law. Unleash your spiritual powers, life's purpose, and manifest your dreams.
It all begins with a powerful decision to Wake Up. The first process of Awakening is the shift within, changing how you view reality. This transformation starts by understanding how your perceptions set Universal Law and the creative process into motion. Noticing how all of life is one serendipitous moment, you will understand the impact of the beliefs within your soul. Discover the grand symphony of the body, mind, and spirit, and how this connection affects your ability to manifest. Embark on learning the difference between universal truths and relative truths, finding your authentic way. Discover how living your Truth will set you free.
Spiritual work is counterintuitive; it is the opposite of learning, because it means letting go of fixed ideas. As you peel back the layers of all you are not, you reveal the Truth of who you are. Set forth to clear your Consciousness of everything that keeps you from your highest purpose. It is not about figuring it out; it is about allowing something to emerge from within you. This is the time to unburden your soul from all the programming that is holding you back from your success. This section is all about expanding and commanding your Subconscious and informing Universal Law.
Align with the Laws of the Universe and your truth in the four areas of life.
Wealth and Wisdom: Release your limiting beliefs about money, wealth, and affluence. Claim your birthright of prosperity by leaning how to tap into the infinite innovation within.
Love and Relationships: The ultimate relationship is within. All other relationships are a reflection and projection of your ability or inability to love. Relationships are the opportunity to discover your truth. Transform your relationships from divided to Divine.
Health and Wellness: You have an innate power to heal. Discover that the same energy that creates illness, frees you with unlimited potential to manifest wellness. Health is a conscious choice; a choice that will align with natural laws and Mother Nature.
Purpose and Calling: Transforming the most difficult circumstance you have ever endured into the greatest blessing of your life. You have a gift to give to this world: YOU!
This is a journey into the miracle of listening. Create your personal Vision, Life’s Purpose Statement, and Daily Spiritual Practice. Whether you are advanced or just a beginner, the miracle of listening is found in the practices of meditation, mindfulness, language, visioning, intuition, affirmative prayer and affirmations, and 40-day practices. Mastering these powerful skills unleashes the voice within so you can think, speak, and create a world surpassing anything you have ever imagined. Through embodying this work, life transcends. Let’s embark on this incredible journey together.
14-Day Trial: You can cancel before your trial is up and you won't be charged. Once you go past your 14-day FREE Trial, you will either be charged monthly or a yearly depending upon which package you sign up for. If you sign up for the monthly package you will be charged monthly. If you sign up for the yearly membership you will be charged each year automatically unless you cancel.
Monthly Membership Content:
Awakening Book Course:
30-Day Prosperity Course:
Weekly Soul Session Calls:
Private Facebook Group:
EARNINGS DISCLAIMER: This is not a "get rich" program. Success is contingent upon an individual basis and can't be guaranteed.This is a spiritual community. Please seek professional help for mental illness or any disease. We do not make any financial promises. Our programs are educational for people who genuinely desire to become a spiritual leader; whether that is just for their individual integrity or as a leader for others. We do not promise any particular outcome or result. Our intention is for each person to have more awareness around their spiritual nature and have the tools to become more empowered. Our programs are intended for highly committed individuals and companies that are willing to do their inner spiritual work, subconscious work, and soul entrepreneur work for their own particular desired results. Please do not enroll if you are seeking to be fixed or to get rich. As stipulated by law, we can not and do not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools or strategies. What we can guarantee is your satisfaction; we give you a 14-day FREE trial 100% satisfaction guarantee, so if you are not happy for any reason with the quality of our program, just unsubscribe. You will be charged after your FREE 14-Day Trial is over. You should know that all products and services by our company are for inspirational, educational, and empowering purposes only. Nothing on this page, any of our websites, or any of our content or curriculum is a promise or guarantee of results or future earnings, and we do not offer any legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. Any financial numbers referenced here, or on any of our sites, are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered average earnings, exact earnings, or promises for actual or future performance. Making decisions based on any information presented in our products, events, services, or web site, should be done only with the knowledge that you could experience risk or losses just like any entrepreneurial endeavor. Use caution and always consult your accountant, lawyer or professional advisor before acting on this or any information related to a lifestyle change or your business or finances. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your registration here you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for your decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance. Anyway, all of our terms, privacy policies and disclaimers for this program and website can be accessed via the link below. understand there are risks in being an entrepreneur. That's why we also put our disclaimers on all our pages, why we give you our contact information for any questions, and why we give you a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR AGREEMENT
This Independent Contractor Agreement (this "Agreement") is made between ERIN FALL HASKELL INTERNATIONAL, INC. | SOULCIÉTÉ, of 117 S. Croft Ave., Los Angeles, California 90048 (the "Recipient"), and the "Contractor").
1. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES. Beginning on the agreed contract date the Contractor will provide to the Recipient the following (collectively, the "Services"): SOULCIÉTÉ Ambassador: Spiritual Coach & Affiliate. This includes holding Soulciété Circles, Soulciété Sessions, Soulciété Events, and any other promotions. Furthermore, the Contractor has the right of control over how the Contractor will perform the services. The Recipient does not have this right of control over how the Contractor will perform the services.
2. PAYMENT FOR SERVICES. The Recipient will pay compensation to the Contractor for the Services. Payments will be made as follows: All commissions are directly paid from New Kajabi, LLC. No other fees and/or expenses will be paid to the Contractor, unless such fees and/or expenses have been approved in advance by the appropriate executive on behalf of the Recipient in writing. The Contractor shall be solely responsible for any and all taxes, Social Security contributions or payments, disability insurance, unemployment taxes, and other payroll type taxes applicable to such compensation. The Contractor has the right of control over the method of payment for services.
3. TERM/TERMINATION. Termination of this agreement will occur as follows: Upon ending of Ambassador Membership Furthermore, the Contractor has the ability to terminate this Agreement "at will." A regular, ongoing relationship of indefinite term is not contemplated. The Recipient has no right to assign services to the Contractor other than as specifically contemplated by this Agreement. However, the parties may mutually agree that the Contractor shall perform other services for the Recipient, pursuant to the terms of this Agreement.
4. RELATIONSHIP OF PARTIES. It is understood by the parties that the Contractor is an independent contractor with respect to the Recipient, and not an employee of the Recipient. The Recipient will not provide fringe benefits, including health insurance benefits, paid vacation, or any other employee benefit, for the benefit of the Contractor. It is contemplated that the relationship between the Contractor and the Recipient shall be a non-exclusive one. The Contractor also performs services for other organizations and/or individuals. The Recipient has no right to further inquire into the Contractor's other activities.
5. RECIPIENT'S CONTROL. The Recipient has no right or power to control or otherwise interfere with the Contractor's mode of effecting performance under this Agreement. The Recipient's only concern is the result of the Contractor's work, and not the means of accomplishing it. Except in extraordinary circumstances and when necessary, the Contractor shall perform the Services without direct supervision by the Recipient.
6. PROFESSIONAL CAPACITY. The Contractor is a professional and uses their own professional and business methods to perform services. The Contractor has not and will not receive training from the Recipient regarding how to perform the Services.
7. PERSONAL SERVICES NOT REQUIRED. The Contractor is not required to render the Services personally and may employ others to perform the Services on behalf of the Recipient without the Recipient's knowledge or consent. If the Contractor has assistants, it is the Contractor's responsibility to hire them and to provide materials for them.
8. NO LOCATION ON PREMISES. The Contractor has no desk or other equipment either located at or furnished by the Recipient. Except to the extent that the Contractor works in a territory as defined by the Recipient, the Contractor's services are not integrated into the mainstream of the Recipient's business.
9. NO SET WORK HOURS. The Contractor has no set hours of work. There is no requirement that the Contractor work full time or otherwise account for work hours.
10. EXPENSES PAID BY CONTRACTOR. The Contractor's business and travel expenses are to be paid by the Contractor and not by the Recipient.
11. OWNERSHIP OF SOCIAL MEDIA CONTACTS. Any social media contacts, including "followers" or "friends," that are acquired through accounts (including, but not limited to email addresses, blogs, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, or other social media networks) used or created on behalf of the Recipient are the property of the Recipient.
12. CONFIDENTIALITY. Contractor may have access to proprietary, private and/or otherwise confidential information ("Confidential Information") of the Recipient. Confidential Information shall mean all non-public information which constitutes, relates or refers to the operation of the business of the Recipient, including without limitation, all financial, investment, operational, personnel, sales, marketing, managerial and statistical information of the Recipient, and any and all trade secrets, customer lists, or pricing information of the Recipient. The nature of the information and the manner of disclosure are such that a reasonable person would understand it to be confidential. The Contractor will not at any time or in any manner, either directly or indirectly, use for the personal benefit of the Contractor, or divulge, disclose, or communicate in any manner any Confidential Information. The Contractor will protect such information and treat the Confidential Information as strictly confidential. This provision shall continue to be effective after the termination of this Agreement. Upon termination of this Agreement, the Contractor will return to the Recipient all Confidential Information, whether physical or electronic, and other items that were used, created, or controlled by the Contractor during the term of this Agreement. This Agreement is in compliance with the Defend Trade Secrets Act and provides civil or criminal immunity to any individual for the disclosure of trade secrets: (i) made in confidence to a federal, state, or local government official, or to an attorney when the disclosure is to report suspected violations of the law; or (ii) in a complaint or other document filed in a lawsuit if made under seal.
13. INJURIES. The Contractor acknowledges the Contractor's obligation to obtain appropriate insurance coverage for the benefit of the Contractor (and the Contractor's employees, if any). The Contractor waives any rights to recovery from the Recipient for any injuries that the Contractor (and/or Contractor's employees) may sustain while performing services under this Agreement and that are a result of the negligence of the Contractor or the Contractor's employees. Contractor will provide the Recipient with a certificate naming the Recipient as an additional insured party.
14. INDEMNIFICATION. The Contractor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Recipient from all claims, losses, expenses, fees including attorney fees, costs, and judgments that may be asserted against the Recipient that result from the acts or omissions of the Contractor, the Contractor's employees, if any, and the Contractor's agents.
15. NO RIGHT TO ACT AS AGENT. An "employer-employee" or "principal-agent" relationship is not created merely because (1) the Recipient has or retains the right to supervise or inspect the work as it progresses in order to ensure compliance with the terms of the contract or (2) the Recipient has or retains the right to stop work done improperly. The Contractor has no right to act as an agent for the Recipient and has an obligation to notify any involved parties that it is not an agent of the Recipient.
16. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement constitutes the entire contract between the parties. All terms and conditions contained in any other writings previously executed by the parties regarding the matters contemplated herein shall be deemed to be merged herein and superseded hereby. No modification of this Agreement shall be deemed effective unless in writing and signed by the parties hereto.
17. WAIVER OF BREACH. The waiver by the Recipient of a breach of any provision of this Agreement by Contractor shall not operate or be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach by Contractor.
18. SEVERABILITY. If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
19. APPLICABLE LAW. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California.
20. SIGNATORIES. This Agreement shall be signed by the acceptance of term upon checkout by both Erin Fall Haskell on behalf of ERIN FALL HASKELL INTERNATIONAL, INC. | SOULCIÉTÉ, the recipient and contractor. This Agreement is effective as of the date first above written. I understand & agree this is a legal representation of my acceptance of terms.
© 2018 ERIN FALL HASKELL, INC. All rights reserved.
© 2018 ERIN FALL HASKELL, INC. All rights reserved.