The Shift. The Tribe. The Movement.
What you'll get:
- Be an AMBASSADOR!!!
- 90-Minute Coaching Call (Value $1,100)
- 3 Weekly Group Coaching Calls (Value $14,985)
- Two 4-Day Retreats (Value $3,997)
- Soulciété Subconscious Reprogramming & Spiritual Coach Certification (Priceless)
- Members Site Content (Value $2,997)
- Quarterly 12-Week Mastermind (Value $1,997)
- Intensive Online Mastermind Summit Lesson (Value $495)
- Bonus #1 Subconscious Masterclass ($997)
- Bonus #2 Soul Entrepreneur Expert Interviews (Value $1,997)
- Bonus #3 Exclusive Private Group (Priceless)
- Awakening & Manifesting Course (Value $149)
- Monthly Book Club (Priceless)
- Money Mindset 30-Day Prosperity Course (Value $297)
- Monthly Membership Content
- Morning and Evening Rituals
- Inspirational & Transformational Talks
- Subconscious Reprogramming Lessons
- Universal Law and Science of Mind Lessons
- Meditations, Mindfulness, Affirmations, Intuition, and Visualization Lessons
- Awakening Course:
- Awakening Book PDF
- Digital Awakening Course
- Manifestation Masterclass
- 40-Guided Meditations
- 30-Day Prosperity
- 30 Inspirational Audio
- 30 Coaching Videos
- Daily Challenge
- 30 Guided Meditations
- Weekly Soul Session Call
- Gratitude Check-in
- Set Your Weekly Intention
- Transformational Lesson
- Breakthrough Group Coaching
- Private Facebook Group:
- Weekly Soul Planner & Goal Setting
- Monthly Book Club Post
- Support Group
- 12-WEEKLY MASTERMIND & GROUP COACHING CALLS:
- 12 Weekly Mastermind Group Coaching Calls: This strategic step-by-step leadership training program to unleash your life’s purpose, reprogramming your subconscious, and manifesting your dreams.
- 12 Weekly Mastermind Online Classes & Worksheets:Each week consists of a Mastermind Session, which includes an Invocation and Overview, Mastermind Keynote, Homework Overview and Worksheet.
- Includes: Overview & Outline, Goal Planner Discovery Worksheet, Weekly Action Planner, and How to Create a Mastermind Worksheet.
- Outline Mastermind 12 Week:
Week 1: Life Purpose Statement & Goal Setting
Week 2: Creating Your Masterminds & Inner Circle
Week 3: Shift Your Mindset & Identify Your Personal Strengths
Week 4: Quantum Leap in Faith & Creating Your Vision Board
Week 5: Efficiency & Focus on Your One Thing
Week 6: Be Extraordinary & Visualize
Week 7: Confidence & Aligning with Universal Law
Week 8: Glass Ceiling & Comfort Zone
Week 9: Replicate Yourself & Compounding Success
Week 10: Leadership & Organization
Week 11: Time Management & Daily Spiritual Practice
Week 12: Review & Quarterly
(Value of $1,997)
- INTENSIVE ONLINE SUMMIT LESSON:
- One breakthrough intensive online summit lesson to be taken at the end of your 12-week mastermind.
- Celebrate your success in what you have accomplished over the 12-weeks.
- Learn how to measuring your results, take inventory of where you still have a gap in your consciousness, and powerfully launching you and your message out into the world.
(Value of $497)
- BONUS #1 SUBCONSCIOUS MASTERCLASS:
- Learn why it is important to reprogram your mind.
- Learn step-by-step how to reprogram your subconscious mind.
- Learn how to commanding and demand your subconscious mind.
(Value of $497)
- BONUS #2 SOUL ENTREPRENEUR EXPERT INTERVIEWS:
- Topics include how to start your online business, websites, landing pages, funnels, branding, marketing, selling, scheduling, building online courses, social media, conference calls, webinars, and more!
- BONUS #3 VIP SOULCIETE LEADERSHIP PRIVATE GROUP
- You are cordially invited into this powerful online community of like-minded extraordinary people for support and community. If you want to change your life, change your environment and the people you surround yourself with.
- Soulciete Ambassador Members Area
- Soul Session, Soul Circle, Soulciété Mastermind, and Soulciété Lessons
- Marketing Materials, Social Media Promotions, etc.
- Quarterly Retreat Materials
- Soulciété Ambassador Certification & Affiliate Program
- Spiritual Coach & Subconscious Reprogramming.
- Affiliate Program: 50% commission on Soulciété Membership and Soulciété Leadership. 20% on Soulciété Ambassador Program.
FINAL BONUS: ONE-ON-ONE 90-MINUTE COACHING CALLS WITH DR. ERIN!
This is a binding annual agreement which automatically renews each year, unless otherwise specified.
By registering today, you agree to this following GUARANTEE:
NO REFUNDS after one-on-one with Dr. Erin.
NO REFUNDS after attending the first day of a retreat.
You also agree to the following DISCLAIMERS:
This program, all products, and all services by Soulciété and Erin Fall Haskell, Inc. are for educational and inspirational purposes only. Your level of success in attaining any stated ideas or strategies in our programs or on our websites is dependent upon a number of factors including your mindset, skillset, well-being, health, resources and financial situation. We do not guarantee your success or results in any area of life or any endeavor because each person is individual and self-determined over their own life.
As stipulated by law, we make no guarantees that you will achieve any specific results from our information, programs or services and we offer no licensed or professional medical, legal, therapeutic, tax, or financial advice in this program. The information contained herein cannot replace or substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, medical, psychological, financial or legal matters. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions, and results in your life.
By your registration here today and use of our programs or websites at any time, you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for any such decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance. As with any effort in life, there are risks that you may not have success. Always consult professionals when needing advice. Seek professional help for mental disorders.
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR AGREEMENT
This Independent Contractor Agreement (this "Agreement") is made between ERIN FALL HASKELL INTERNATIONAL, INC. | SOULCIÉTÉ, of 117 S. Croft Ave., Los Angeles, California 90048 (the "Recipient"), and the "Contractor").
1. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES. Beginning on the agreed contract date the Contractor will provide to the Recipient the following (collectively, the "Services"): SOULCIÉTÉ Ambassador: Spiritual Coach & Affiliate. This includes holding Soulciété Circles, Soulciété Sessions, Soulciété Events, and any other promotions. Furthermore, the Contractor has the right of control over how the Contractor will perform the services. The Recipient does not have this right of control over how the Contractor will perform the services.
2. PAYMENT FOR SERVICES. The Recipient will pay compensation to the Contractor for the Services. Payments will be made as follows: All commissions are directly paid from New Kajabi, LLC. No other fees and/or expenses will be paid to the Contractor, unless such fees and/or expenses have been approved in advance by the appropriate executive on behalf of the Recipient in writing. The Contractor shall be solely responsible for any and all taxes, Social Security contributions or payments, disability insurance, unemployment taxes, and other payroll type taxes applicable to such compensation. The Contractor has the right of control over the method of payment for services.
3. TERM/TERMINATION. Termination of this agreement will occur as follows: Upon ending of Ambassador Membership Furthermore, the Contractor has the ability to terminate this Agreement "at will." A regular, ongoing relationship of indefinite term is not contemplated. The Recipient has no right to assign services to the Contractor other than as specifically contemplated by this Agreement. However, the parties may mutually agree that the Contractor shall perform other services for the Recipient, pursuant to the terms of this Agreement.
4. RELATIONSHIP OF PARTIES. It is understood by the parties that the Contractor is an independent contractor with respect to the Recipient, and not an employee of the Recipient. The Recipient will not provide fringe benefits, including health insurance benefits, paid vacation, or any other employee benefit, for the benefit of the Contractor. It is contemplated that the relationship between the Contractor and the Recipient shall be a non-exclusive one. The Contractor also performs services for other organizations and/or individuals. The Recipient has no right to further inquire into the Contractor's other activities.
5. RECIPIENT'S CONTROL. The Recipient has no right or power to control or otherwise interfere with the Contractor's mode of effecting performance under this Agreement. The Recipient's only concern is the result of the Contractor's work, and not the means of accomplishing it. Except in extraordinary circumstances and when necessary, the Contractor shall perform the Services without direct supervision by the Recipient.
6. PROFESSIONAL CAPACITY. The Contractor is a professional and uses their own professional and business methods to perform services. The Contractor has not and will not receive training from the Recipient regarding how to perform the Services.
7. PERSONAL SERVICES NOT REQUIRED. The Contractor is not required to render the Services personally and may employ others to perform the Services on behalf of the Recipient without the Recipient's knowledge or consent. If the Contractor has assistants, it is the Contractor's responsibility to hire them and to provide materials for them.
8. NO LOCATION ON PREMISES. The Contractor has no desk or other equipment either located at or furnished by the Recipient. Except to the extent that the Contractor works in a territory as defined by the Recipient, the Contractor's services are not integrated into the mainstream of the Recipient's business.
9. NO SET WORK HOURS. The Contractor has no set hours of work. There is no requirement that the Contractor work full time or otherwise account for work hours.
10. EXPENSES PAID BY CONTRACTOR. The Contractor's business and travel expenses are to be paid by the Contractor and not by the Recipient.
11. OWNERSHIP OF SOCIAL MEDIA CONTACTS. Any social media contacts, including "followers" or "friends," that are acquired through accounts (including, but not limited to email addresses, blogs, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, or other social media networks) used or created on behalf of the Recipient are the property of the Recipient.
12. CONFIDENTIALITY. Contractor may have access to proprietary, private and/or otherwise confidential information ("Confidential Information") of the Recipient. Confidential Information shall mean all non-public information which constitutes, relates or refers to the operation of the business of the Recipient, including without limitation, all financial, investment, operational, personnel, sales, marketing, managerial and statistical information of the Recipient, and any and all trade secrets, customer lists, or pricing information of the Recipient. The nature of the information and the manner of disclosure are such that a reasonable person would understand it to be confidential. The Contractor will not at any time or in any manner, either directly or indirectly, use for the personal benefit of the Contractor, or divulge, disclose, or communicate in any manner any Confidential Information. The Contractor will protect such information and treat the Confidential Information as strictly confidential. This provision shall continue to be effective after the termination of this Agreement. Upon termination of this Agreement, the Contractor will return to the Recipient all Confidential Information, whether physical or electronic, and other items that were used, created, or controlled by the Contractor during the term of this Agreement. This Agreement is in compliance with the Defend Trade Secrets Act and provides civil or criminal immunity to any individual for the disclosure of trade secrets: (i) made in confidence to a federal, state, or local government official, or to an attorney when the disclosure is to report suspected violations of the law; or (ii) in a complaint or other document filed in a lawsuit if made under seal.
13. INJURIES. The Contractor acknowledges the Contractor's obligation to obtain appropriate insurance coverage for the benefit of the Contractor (and the Contractor's employees, if any). The Contractor waives any rights to recovery from the Recipient for any injuries that the Contractor (and/or Contractor's employees) may sustain while performing services under this Agreement and that are a result of the negligence of the Contractor or the Contractor's employees. Contractor will provide the Recipient with a certificate naming the Recipient as an additional insured party.
14. INDEMNIFICATION. The Contractor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Recipient from all claims, losses, expenses, fees including attorney fees, costs, and judgments that may be asserted against the Recipient that result from the acts or omissions of the Contractor, the Contractor's employees, if any, and the Contractor's agents.
15. NO RIGHT TO ACT AS AGENT. An "employer-employee" or "principal-agent" relationship is not created merely because (1) the Recipient has or retains the right to supervise or inspect the work as it progresses in order to ensure compliance with the terms of the contract or (2) the Recipient has or retains the right to stop work done improperly. The Contractor has no right to act as an agent for the Recipient and has an obligation to notify any involved parties that it is not an agent of the Recipient.
16. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement constitutes the entire contract between the parties. All terms and conditions contained in any other writings previously executed by the parties regarding the matters contemplated herein shall be deemed to be merged herein and superseded hereby. No modification of this Agreement shall be deemed effective unless in writing and signed by the parties hereto.
17. WAIVER OF BREACH. The waiver by the Recipient of a breach of any provision of this Agreement by Contractor shall not operate or be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach by Contractor.
18. SEVERABILITY. If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
19. APPLICABLE LAW. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California.
20. SIGNATORIES. This Agreement shall be signed by the acceptance of term upon checkout by both Erin Fall Haskell on behalf of ERIN FALL HASKELL INTERNATIONAL, INC. | SOULCIÉTÉ, the recipient and contractor. This Agreement is effective as of the date first above written. I understand & agree this is a legal representation of my acceptance of terms.
© 2019 ERIN FALL HASKELL, INC. |
All rights reserved.
We can be reached at email@example.com